ASP.NET Boilerplate and Module Zero v2.2
In this release, we mostly focused on improvements on existing features:
- Added attributes to better control client side caching for ASP.NET Core.
- Added PermissionDependency to Menu items for better control on menu item authorization.
- Improved current language determination for ASP.NET MVC 5.x. It’s aligned with ASP.NET Core side.
Also, fixed some bugs and made other minor improvements. See release logs for all issues solved in v2.2.
We finally documented Dapper integration since it’s mature enough to be used now. Dapper can be used as secondary ORM within EF or NH.
Upgraded to Castle.Windsor 4.0 which currently supports .netstandard. So, dropped Fortress.Windsor dependency (it was temporary). Be carefully while upgrading your packages. Remember to upgrade Castle.Windsor.MsDependencyInjection and Castle.LoggingFacility.MsLogging packages too, otherwise you may get class conflicts.
Beside visual changes, we implemented full CRUD functionality for user, role and tenant pages (thanks to the community for contributions).
We locked our community forum. We will use aspnetboilerplate tag on Stackoverflow to answer questions related to the framework, templates and their usage. Github issues will be used for bug reports and feature requests, not for general usage questions.
ASP.NET Zero v4.2
ASP.NET Zero is our premium startup template / base application for ASP.NET Boilerplate. We added several features to improve user and developer experience in this release.
- Added Google authenticator option for two factor authentication.
- Added payment history for tenant subscriptions.
- Implemented phone number confirmation.
Are major features implemented in this release. Also, made many small improvement and a few bug fixes. See change logs.
Changed Data Tables
About Different Versions of ASP.NET Zero
Starting from v4.1, we are more focused on ASP.NET Core based solutions (Both jQuery and Angular UI) and will implement new major features only for these solutions. See version differences page for more information.